Wednesday 1 May 2013

Shanthosh's Thoughts on the Whole Project


  The whole project was amazing and I liked every single bit of it. From drawing the art to performing our own poems in front of a live audience, they were all a great experience. There is not a specific part that I liked in the project but if i had to say one it would be this blog. The blog let us show others are art and get feedback to about what they thought and also I got to see other's art and provide feedback. So this project was the beat and I bet my whole class thinks the same also.

  In this project I learned many things.The main one was that there is creativity in all of us and it doesn't have to be in art, dance or music. It can be in anything you do but you have to discover that yourself an hopefully you do. So if you think you are not artistic don't worry because expressing art can be in anything you do.

  This project had changed every opinion or thought I had on art and especially imagination. Before I was not a big fan of art and now I think i am since I know how to express myself.Also for me I did not a good imagination and after this program I think my whole brain and life is probably running on imagination and blood, oxygen, food, water and those other things. So this is my review on the whole project.

No comments:

Post a Comment